Our facility is always looking for warm and caring health care professionals to join our team.
We offer competitive benefits and salaries including:
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Health Insurance
- Credit Union Participation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Short Term Disability Policy
- Nursing Assistant Certification Classes
(A detailed list of benefits will be provided upon hiring)
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Dietary Positions (including Professional Cooks, Cook Helpers, and Ancillary Assistants)
Join our team:
If you would like to join our team, please download our application and return it to us at:
Care Center of Laurel
935 West Drive
Laurel, MS 39440
We look forward to hearing from you!
This facility is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and employ without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, sex, marital status, obligation to serve in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal or State law.